Well, I sorta got off to a new start

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

Well, I sorta got off to a new start

Postby Buggy1 » 07 Mon Aug, 2006 11:15 am

Howdy friends,

As most of you know, I was not feeling myself at Salado. Turns out that the meds they have me on built up in my system and caused me to suffer dellusions and I ended up with a small mental breakdown. Got that straightend out and now I feel like my old self.

Every thing is back to being funny and I am looking forward to seeing everyone again ( and knowing I am sdeeing everyone ).

Sorry to read about our buggy friend having a strok, get well soon. I have been there ...... the best part for me was I was goofy before the stroke so most don't realize I have had two strokes cause Im still goofy!

I am all ready for the fall season , and was looking forward to the new ideas for the ole F1 when reality had to put its stupid foot in again.

I fell last week, broke six ribs, broke the left elbow, and the right wrist. Turns out the elbow was a chip so its fixed as well as the wrist, the ribs hurt like hell ( about four weeks to heal ).

So here is the deal, Im throwing down the challenge, I am going to raise the bar on this build to challenge everyone for the Salado show next year! Get ready guys and gals, the weeble boy is going to pulll out the stops! Lets get buiilding! Can't wait to get started, been laying around the house just planning and planning! The challenge is on!

Neal :lol: :lol: :lol:
Neal
Texas manx Club #1
RBC Dune Buggy Club
DSB Buggies
Meyer's Manx Dune Buggy Club #1898
Buggy1
Buggy Nut

WOW!!!

Postby Faron » 07 Mon Aug, 2006 10:00 pm

Boy, this sounds like he is trying to see who can get their buggys finished by the next Buggy Blast May 26TH and 28TH 2007. I hope that I will be done, but I kinda doubt it! Ohh no my wives B-Day is the 29TH, I hope I can make it!
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Postby GregR » 08 Tue Aug, 2006 8:36 am

Just tell her you're taking her someplace special, out of town for her birthday........ :D
GregR
GregR
Site Admin

Delete

Postby Patrick » 08 Tue Aug, 2006 7:37 pm

Delete
Last edited by Patrick on 23 Wed Mar, 2022 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Patrick
Buggyholic

Postby blackthree4me » 09 Wed Aug, 2006 10:07 am

F1
good to see you feeling better :lol:
in my travels I have seen many folks that suffer from well
we will just call them episodes :twisted:
they come and go and most of the times its from their meds
I know thats not the true person doing the talking so I shrug it off and waite for them to come back.
glad to have the "OLD SELF" back!

cant waite to see the new and improved F1. :shock:
have been seeing alot of intrest in longbodys lately.
yours is the poster child.
keep up the good work.
see you soon
blackthree4me
if it aint broke, break it then fix it
blackthree4me
Buggyholic

Return to General Discussion