I need some help!

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

I need some help!

Postby Faron » 14 Tue Mar, 2006 11:15 pm

:D I am in the process of starting a new charity event. It is for Camp Broncho, a camp for kids with Asthma. Does anyone live near San Antonio that might be willing to bring their Buggy to a Photo Shoot.
I will need you, and your buggy from 1:30PM and we should be done in a half hour or so. I will have a Ferrari F40, a Ferrari Super America, a Porsche GT2, a Limited Edition Jaguar Convertible, BuggyRyans Cool Hot Rod, a MINI Cooper S, a BMW X3, a Mustang Convertible, and anything else I can get to join us. I want to have a large variety as so everyone feels welcome. I am looking to make the American Lung association somewhere in the neighborhood of $10000. to $20000., please give me a hand! I will invite this group to join us as well, I hope I can get more then a few of you to show up. I need some a few Buggies to be there so I can show all my friends that I am not crazy for wanting to build one!!!! :D
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Postby Faron » 15 Wed Mar, 2006 3:44 pm

Ummmm I will assume that no one lives near me............
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Postby bobaganoosh » 15 Wed Mar, 2006 7:05 pm

my buggy is not currently finished, but if it was it sounds like a good excuse to take a road trip

mike
It aint for show, but it sho will go.
bobaganoosh
Buggy Nut

I am crying to see a finished Buggy!

Postby Faron » 15 Wed Mar, 2006 10:23 pm

I understand the whole not finished deal, mine is so far behind you. I actually want Ryan to jump ahead of me so that I can see one finished. No No I do not! I does not matter anyway I know Ryan will always be way behind me. I will be driving mine around and he will still be saying I need to get this or that....Geee that couch looks nice.....Slirp Slirp on a beer :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am going to hear it for that one!
Faron
Buggyholic

Postby blackthree4me » 15 Wed Mar, 2006 10:34 pm

I would love too help but SA is a pretty good load up haul for me right now
gotta be somebody close
check with the SA chapter of air coolers
blackthree4me
if it aint broke, break it then fix it
blackthree4me
Buggyholic

Postby buggyryan » 16 Thu Mar, 2006 12:51 am

that would be a rootbeer and a recliner. well i hope to have her done soon. so at least you can ride to a show in a buggy faron....lol
buggyryan
Buggy Nut

Return to General Discussion