Belated Thank You!

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

Belated Thank You!

Postby Faron » 30 Sat May, 2015 8:22 am

I apologize for not posting sooner so that I may Thank everyone for their hospitality, but to also Thank Brian for the ride on the Buggy run. I don’t live to far from all the flooding so that has captured my attention all this week. Ken I know that you live close to where the flooding happened, please get in touch should you need anything or know of anyone who does. I have a small Bobcat Tractor that I can trailer over and use if you know of anyone who needs a helping hand. I have many hours on this little tractor so I know what it can do & it's small so it can get to a lot of places a larger Bobcat cant.
Last weekend I was able to go to the Buggy Blast in Wimberley. To not only meet a bunch of you in person, but also prove that I am not a ghost. It was so nice to sit and talk with you, and see all of your buggies in person. Also getting to actually go on the run in Brians really nice Buggy was AWESOME!
My Buggy is very close to being finished, but I simply can't/won't say when I think it will be done. There is just too many factors to put a date on it. But I would really like to have it finished in time for Round Up if I can.
Again a BIG THANK YOU to all.
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Re: Belated Thank You!

Postby Bryan Porter » 30 Sat May, 2015 9:44 am

You are welcome the pleasure was mine.

See you at the round up.
Bryan Porter
Buggyholic

Re: Belated Thank You!

Postby GregR » 30 Sat May, 2015 1:07 pm

Faron, let me say it was nice to finally meet you. I also want to throw a huge thanks your way for bringing a couple of E-Z-Ups with you.
Looking forward to going on a run some day.
GregR
GregR
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion