The last step in the process!

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

The last step in the process!

Postby Faron » 10 Fri Apr, 2020 11:13 am

Saturday, August 12th, 2017 was…
1045 Days
Do I have your attention?
2 years, 10 Months. & 10 Days
How about now?
34 Months, 10 Days
Perhaps now?
However you choose to look at it… that is a LONG time & how long this effort took.
I am sure some of you are thinking to yourself, what the heck is Faron talking about?
I just got word that on June 22, 2020, Assembled Vehicle Owners will be able to start the process of LEGAL Title/Registration of our hobbyist-built vehicles. Yes, you read that correctly! MONDAY, June 22nd, 2020 is when we can start the process of getting our Assembled Vehicles back on the road legally!
I know that June 22nd is 73 Days from today, but nothing has been quick when it comes to working with the bureaucrats at the TxDMV, and then the fact that they are working from home due to COVID-19 adds more time to that equation. We are lucky that its just June 22nd, 2020. Before you ask, the actual guidelines, as well as forms, have not been released just yet. But I assume they will be released soon. Rest assured, we will get that information out to you soon after we receive it.
That is all for now…
Now get in the garage and get to work on your Assembled Vehicle, you only have 73 days to get it in Tip-Top Shape, & ready for an inspection by an ASE Certified Master Technician!
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Return to General Discussion