To this Man we all owe gratitude

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

To this Man we all owe gratitude

Postby Ken » 12 Wed Aug, 2020 11:04 am

We need to take a moment and give up some thanks, because, if it hadn't been for this guy almost none of us would have ever met. I'm not going to list everything the man has done because I'd miss plenty, but because of him this club exists. This club has made many great friendships in my life and I expect many of you have also. All because of him. So POST UP A THANKS! I don't care if you've never posted, I don't care if this post is two days old, three weeks old or 7 years old... If this club has affected you in any way, post up a thanks to "the man" who made that happen.

I'll be honored to be the first to say, "Thank you Greg Rardin" everything you've done for this club will always be greatly appreciated.
Ken
Site Admin

Re: To this Man we all owe gratitude

Postby Rick&Cyndi M » 13 Thu Aug, 2020 7:21 pm

Thank you Greg!!

I know that I never would have met this group of people who I consider great friends if it weren't for the Texas Manx Club. The first official Blast was in 2003 and Cyndi and I made our first event at the 2007 Round Up. Thanks Greg for having the foresight to create a venue where great fun and friendships could be made over the years.

Rick
Rick&Cyndi M
Buggyholic

Postby Bryan Porter » 16 Sun Aug, 2020 12:30 pm

Do you know Greg that I love you and wanna thank you for the many things you’ve done for me in the club over the years thank you
Bryan Porter
Buggyholic

Postby Bryan Porter » 17 Mon Aug, 2020 9:04 am

Bryan Porter wrote:you do know Greg that I love you and wanna thank you for the many things you’ve done for me and the club over the years thank you
Bryan Porter
Buggyholic

Postby GregR » 18 Tue Aug, 2020 5:55 am

Thank you. This group has always been fun. Neal O'Bannion (RIP) and I were both members of the Manx Club and discovered we only lived a couple of miles apart. We started getting together at a Sonic Drive-in in early 2000. The rest as they say is history. But we couldn't have had a club without members like you guys, all a bunch of buggyholics. I'm buggyless now, but who knows when I may show up at another gathering. Many thanks to Ken for taking over the website and message board after my health scare this summer. The transition was seamless, a big thumbs up Ken!
Ya'll buggy on!
GregR
GregR
Site Admin

Postby Dave W » 18 Tue Aug, 2020 6:26 pm

Greg - thanks for creating such an awesome club and assembling such a great group of folks!!! When Ken convinced me to buy a dune buggy, I had no idea it would be this fun and all the wonderful friends I would make.

Thanks again!
Dave
Dave W
Buggy Nut

Postby staggerwing » 20 Thu Aug, 2020 5:34 pm

Greg - thanks for creating such an awesome club and assembling such a great group of folks!!! When BillK convinced me to build a dune buggy, I had no idea it would be this fun and all the wonderful friends I would make.

Thanks Greg!
Richard and Sandy
staggerwing
Buggyholic

Postby Bill K » 28 Fri Aug, 2020 8:51 pm

Greg, I'd like to add my voice to all those who have expressed their appreciation for the wonderful Club you created.

If this Club had not existed I would have totally missed out on having such deep and meaningful friendships, and it's all because of you. Thank you, my Friend.
Dream It - Plan It - Build It
Bill K
Buggyholic

Postby cdmartin » 31 Mon Aug, 2020 9:47 pm

Thank you Greg for starting this wonderful club. Charley and I have met so many awesome people. We love this group of fine folks.
Flo and Charley
cdmartin
Buggy Nut

Return to General Discussion