109 Dune Buggies

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

109 Dune Buggies

Postby Faron » 18 Wed Nov, 2020 1:09 am

I am not sure how many of you know, but I became an ACME Car Co./Berrien Buggy Dealer in January of 2020 (YIKES). Normally, I sell everything at the same prices as you will find at ACME Car Co/ Berrien Buggy. I am still in the process of adding items to my website, but it is a long and tedious project. If you see anything on either the ACME Car Co or Berrien Buggy website, I can sell that product to you. Where 109 Dune Buggies is different is, I will offer any Texas Manx Club Member a discount on anything that they choose to purchase. Just let me know what you need, and I will give you a discounted price, its as simple as that.
I have a couple of items that have my enclosed trailer filled to the brim, and they need to go. I will be posting them up later this week. Luckily Scott, has agreed to come to the house in order to give me a hand with a few things.
Please take a look at my website & join my business Facebook Page
http://www.109DuneBuggies.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/109DuneBuggies
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Re: 109 Dune Buggies

Postby BrianB » 18 Wed Nov, 2020 7:05 am

Good for you/us Faron. I'll probably be a customer soon depending on which way the project turns
ThunderBug Buggy
BrianB
Buggyholic

Re: 109 Dune Buggies

Postby Faron » 21 Sat Nov, 2020 11:03 am

Thanks! Hopefully, things will start cooking again soon!
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Return to General Discussion