Anne Isaacks/Porter

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

Anne Isaacks/Porter

Postby Ken » 21 Mon Dec, 2020 12:52 pm

It is with the heaviest heart that I post this, but Anne Isaacks/Porter has past away. Bryan is with family. I honestly have no words other than a request that we all keep Bryan in our prayers.

No further details are available just yet.
Ken
Site Admin

Re: Annie Isaacs/Porter

Postby Great Mistake » 22 Tue Dec, 2020 9:00 am

Sorry to hear the sad news, rest in peace Annie, heart and prayers go out to Bryan and the family.
Great Mistake
Buggy Dude

Re: Annie Isaacs/Porter

Postby Faron » 22 Tue Dec, 2020 10:48 am

I only spent a few moments with Annie, so we never really did much more than exchange pleasantries. However, I have heard Bryan talk about her with much pride & love. As many have said before, heaven gained a new angel! Bryan, you are in our thoughts & prayers.
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Re: Anne Isaacks/Porter

Postby Ken » 22 Tue Dec, 2020 2:33 pm

Friends a Go Fund Me account to help Bryan with funeral expenses has been established.
Please give and share as best you can.
Best regards.

https://gofund.me/52676118
Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » 22 Tue Dec, 2020 6:26 pm

At this time, due to the complications of traveling and gathering, there will not be any services for Anne. Please find a moment of your time to reflect on some of your memories with Anne. I'm certain she will find her own way to bring a smile to your face in doing so. She has for me many times, just today.

Anne had provided Bryan with some very specific instructions that includes cremation and where she desired to be her final resting places. These will include, her home where she raised her children in Humble (a wooded area now), with her little beloved puppy Buddy, the peak on highway 16 between Kerrville and Medina, the Willow City loop (during bluebonnet season of course) and a favorite spot of hers in Durango, Colorado.

Very best regards to you all... Ken and Delia
Ken
Site Admin

Postby Bill K » 23 Wed Dec, 2020 6:44 pm

Bryan,
I wish I could wax eloquent with words of comfort. But unfortunately I'm not able to do such at a time like this.

So, just know you have been in Linda's and my thoughts and prayers.

And, we will value our pleasant memories of your Miss Annie.
Dream It - Plan It - Build It
Bill K
Buggyholic

Postby boltman » 23 Wed Dec, 2020 7:03 pm

Annie could light a room with her smile. She will be truly missed at our buggy rally's. Karen and I will pray for Bryan and Annie's family during this time. May God comfort you all.
boltman
Buggy Nut

Return to General Discussion