Special Offer from Meyers Manx LLC!!!

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

Special Offer from Meyers Manx LLC!!!

Postby Faron » 09 Wed Mar, 2022 3:42 pm

If you are currently Up to Date on your Manx Club Membership dues, you should have received an Email from the Manx Club regarding a Special Offer from Meyers Manx LLC. They are offering a Special Buy on Meyers Manx Classic Bodies, to current Up to Date Manx Club Members. The Board has had some issues with emails bouncing back, so if you did not receive the email, please email me at Faron@109DuneBuggies.com . Once I receive the email, I will confirm that you are Up to Date on your Membership Dues & if you are, I will send you a copy of the offer. (Sorry, can only post the price with the special offer letter)
Special Offer on Meyers Manx LLC Classic Manx Body is Available through April 30th, 2022 ONLY.
If you are planning to purchase one of these bodies, I am working to minimize delivery costs for a group. I have an enclosed trailer that can hold approximately 6 bodies & accessories. I did the math on making the trip with the trailer, Fuel, Hotel, Food, & 1 Oil Change, & it would cost approximately $3000.00. So, the cost would be $500.00 to have each body delivered from Costa Mesa, California, for pick up at a location near New Braunfels, Texas. (I will work with you if you want it delivered to your location.)
WAIT there’s MORE!
Because of this Special Offer from Meyers Manx LLC, 109 Dune Buggies will be offering a deal of their own on Nostalgia Chassis to go under them! If you order a Body from Meyers Manx LLC with this special offer & you are Up to Date on your Manx Club Membership dues, we will sell you a Nostalgia Chassis at $2559.00. (Regularly, $2759.00 ($600.00 Delivery fee added for transport to New Braunfels, Texas from Pennsylvania) Please send Faron an email if you have any questions faron@109DuneBuggies.com
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Re: Special Offer from Meyers Manx LLC!!!

Postby Faron » 09 Wed Mar, 2022 3:43 pm

The Nostalgia chassis comes standard with:
• Your Choice of a Swing Axle or IRS Rear End & BallJoint or Link/Kinpin front end.
• Fiberglass Floorpan drilled and mounted
• 8 front-end clamps w/bolts & nylock nuts
• Shift coupler inspection plate
• A sandblasted & capped stock VW torsion with Chrome Spring Plate Caps
• Tube for the throttle cable
• Tube for clutch cable
• Tubes for emergency brake cables
• Brackets installed for mounting: master cylinder, pedal assembly, e-brake handle, shifter, shift tube, nylon shift bushing, seat tracks
• An MCO (Manufacturers Certificate of Origin) An MCO is used in lieu of a Title, making it easier to Title/Register.
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Postby Faron » 09 Wed Mar, 2022 9:46 pm

This was posted on the Manx Club Facebook Page, I wanted to make sure that everyone had a chance at this. I am not trying to do anything more than making sure everyone in this group has an opportunity to purchase a Meyers Manx Classic Body if they want to & if you read this letter you will see that this will be the VERY lowest price from this point forward. On top of that, I wanted to help you save on Delivery!

Bulletin: Meyers Manx offering to our active members
Here's a follow-up from the latest Bulletin we sent out to our active members.
Many of you had questions about this exciting offering, Meyers Manx has provided additional information that should answer many of your questions.

https://manxclub.com/MeyersManxOffer2022.php

*Remember you need to be an ACTIVE member to access this information and to take advantage of this offer.

To join the club or renew your membership:
https://manxclub.com/membership.htm
Faron
Buggyholic

Postby Faron » 10 Thu Mar, 2022 11:16 pm

I guess I am the only person interested...
Faron
Buggyholic

Return to General Discussion