Any news on buggyryan?

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

Any news on buggyryan?

Postby David O' » 26 Sat Aug, 2006 4:15 pm

Any news on how Ryan is doing? I think that we should all stop for a few moments and toss up a few words for him!
Ok, ryan, I've tossed mine up for you....hang in there and keep us posted!
If at first you don't succeed, beat the pshaw out of the business partner, and then go at it alone! LOL!
David O'
Buggyholic

Postby Faron » 26 Sat Aug, 2006 11:12 pm

Yea he is up and running around. Still has a few effects from the stroke, but it wont be long untill he is back to normal. Well, to be honest he has lost a bunch of weight! I will wait for him to say more about him!

Faron
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Postby buggyryan » 27 Sun Aug, 2006 7:20 pm

hi guys thanks for all the prayers and wel wishes, i am doing better every day, as for what faron refered to in wieght lose i have lost a great deal 50lbs and still counting not a weight lose program i would recomend but it is a bright side to look at. hopefully with farons help he will get my roll cage pictures posted so all can see what my cage is looking like. i like it alot.
buggyryan
Buggy Nut

Postby Faron » 27 Sun Aug, 2006 10:04 pm

Wow you are down 50lbs. itchy it took my wife almost a year to do that. I wish that you could of lost it the way that she did rather then go this route. HaHaHa
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Return to General Discussion