IT WORKED!!!!

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

IT WORKED!!!!

Postby Rotobug » 20 Wed Sep, 2006 7:47 pm

Hi everyone,
Well as of today, our last fertility procedure we went through worked!!! We are now 3 weeks pregnant...so a new VW nut will be on the way!!! Hope to see all of you at the next buggy blast with a fresh kiddo!!!!!
Rotobug

Postby David O' » 20 Wed Sep, 2006 8:05 pm

Well, I'm not sure I WANT to know what the other proceedures were and I don't think that I would want to know what it was that worked! I KNOW how I got my three kids........and my wife would kill me if I told! LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Congratulations, and may your wife, you and the new "little one" all stay healthy.....and stay that way.
By the way......you just drew twenty years without parol, and you won't get time off for good behavior! LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: I know, been there and done that!
In the end....you get to be the old grey haired fool setting in the corner laughing at you kid dealing with their kid.....and it is REALLY worth it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Again, congrats!
If at first you don't succeed, beat the pshaw out of the business partner, and then go at it alone! LOL!
David O'
Buggyholic

hey

Postby Texasbuggys » 20 Wed Sep, 2006 8:24 pm

Hey dude! Major Congradulations Shawn! Me and the wife were talking about you two the other day and said how good of a time we had visiting with you all and the wife asked if I had heard anything about the bambino situation! Boy that is great news! Sabre said yeah! Another girl probably on this planet soon! I said no way, a VW Crazy boy! LOL Anyhews, we are all very happy for you guys and wish you all the luck in the world! Keep in touch and hows the wankel holding up? I chased a RX-7 to work this morning, sure brought back memories of my old one.
Get your new short or long body, custom chassis, show cages, bumpers and accessories at http://www.texasbuggys.com

E-Mail Texasbuggys@suddenlink.net or call 361-218-6272
Texasbuggys
Buggyholic

Postby MURZ » 20 Wed Sep, 2006 9:35 pm

Congrats Shawn!!!!!! Having kids brings your marriage to the next level. We went through the same thing until the docs figured it out. In our case it was miscarriages. We now have two beautiful kids.
MURZ
Madisonville La
(Just north of where New Orleans used to be)

Dune buggies....Old men have to have something to excercise their minds and bodies
MURZ
Buggyholic

Return to General Discussion