Who is going!

General discussion area for Club members.

Moderator: Ken

Who is going!

Postby Faron » 19 Thu Oct, 2006 8:02 am

October 21&22 14Th Annual Oktoberfest VW Car Show and Swap Meet Boerne, TX. Cruise Saturday afternoon, followed by dinner. Show and swap meet on Sunday, Oct 22ND. On Main Plaza from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. information: http://www.vosaclub.org
I think my Wife, Kids, and I are going up Sunday from 9:00 to noon or so. Sure would be nice to see some of you out there. Hopefully I will get to shake some of your hands this time.
Who will be there Sunday???
Get out there and enjoy your Dune Buggy! www.savethetexasdunebuggy.com faron@savethetexasdunebuggy.com
Faron
Buggyholic

Postby David Head » 19 Thu Oct, 2006 8:38 am

Faron, I would love to show up. There is nothing better than cruising in the hill country with other air cooled enthusiast. But I don't think I can make it. Maybe next year. Dvid
Maroon Manx

(o\_!_/o)
David Head
Buggyholic

show

Postby Texasbuggys » 19 Thu Oct, 2006 2:05 pm

If I am back from out of town and done with some customer stuff I'm planning on heading up and looking at a car on the way back.
Get your new short or long body, custom chassis, show cages, bumpers and accessories at http://www.texasbuggys.com

E-Mail Texasbuggys@suddenlink.net or call 361-218-6272
Texasbuggys
Buggyholic

Postby buggyryan » 21 Sat Oct, 2006 9:33 am

well as we talked this week faron budy i will be there, would like to go to ennis but i think it is a little to far for me to drive currently. see ya there
buggyryan
Buggy Nut

Postby buggyryan » 22 Sun Oct, 2006 8:12 pm

well this sunday was a big bust, no dunebuggys at all. quite a few nice plain ol bugs but no buggys at all. i cant wiat till i get mine done so i can take it and represent our club at the show. did get lots of motor ideas from the bugs that were there.
buggyryan
Buggy Nut

Return to General Discussion