ALMOST DOOMED

2013 Memorial Day Weekend
May 24, 25 and 26 (Fri, Sat and Sun)
Marble Falls, Texas

Moderators: Bill K, GregR

ALMOST DOOMED

Postby Bill K » 01 Sat Jun, 2013 9:00 pm

When we got home from the Blast Monday, I unloaded the Buggy and parked it back in the garage.

Yesterday, I thought I would got for a little around-the-town cruise. Well, as I'm backing out the driveway the clutch cable snaps.

Then it suddenly hit me: I was just a few clutch depressions from winning the "Doom Buggy Award". Whew, that was close, Bryan. :lol: :lol:

Just to update any new members about the Doom Buggy Award: It is given to anyone who particpates in a cruise and whose car, for whatever reason, cannot make it to the finish of the cruise.

And, if someone won't go on a cruise because they are afraid their car may have a problem, and they are afraid they my win the Doom Buggy Award, they receive the "Rubber Chicken Award".

Bryan Porter is the current, and so far only, holder of the Doom Buggy Award, and I believe Cory Newman is the first, and so far only, holder of the Rubber Chicken Award.

Gloria, do you have a picture of the Rubber Chicken Trophy?

Dream It - Plan It - Build It
Bill K
Buggyholic

Re: ALMOST DOOMED

Postby Ken » 02 Sun Jun, 2013 4:58 pm

Sorry Byran. I just had a second to do "the job" and I guess I was one braid short. Next event I'll only charge you half.
Ken
Site Admin

Postby Bill K » 02 Sun Jun, 2013 11:07 pm

And I thought your were admiring my engine. :lol:
Dream It - Plan It - Build It
Bill K
Buggyholic

Postby Bryan Porter » 03 Mon Jun, 2013 8:42 am

Ken nice try.
Bryan Porter