FS - 1967 Meyer Manx Project

Sell or trade your buggy or parts here

Moderator: Ken

FS - 1967 Meyer Manx Project

Postby philipbarrett » 09 Wed Sep, 2020 11:30 am

Revised price.

A change in circumstances means I'm losing the space to work on this vehicle which is about 75% complete at the moment. This is a Winnie certified 1967 pre-tag body on a 1962 pan, I have the certificates & badges. Engine is a nicely running 1500cc SP with a Pict-3 & genuine Manx exhaust. Wheels are Porsche & round enough, tires are just for workshop rolling. You guys know what you're looking at...

Lots of pictures here - https://photos.app.goo.gl/MmZCQkFyicmg6UyD6

During the restoration I have used either VW parts or quality replicas wherever possible, mostly from JBugs or Wolfsberg West. Sale includes a new high-end wiring harness with connectors & tags, Meyers roll bar, windscreen and front bumper, plus a ton of other finish out parts in the photos. The body is in solid condition (there's a lot of fiberglass on these early ones) and the rear appears to have been uncut, it will need sanding & painting. The hood has had some holes drilled into into & has 2 small cracks that will need repairing. Again, I've tried to be as revealing as possible with the pictures.

Vehicle is in Dallas, I do not have a title as was I planning to go down the Texas ASE route. Price is $7,800 OBO for everything.

philipbarrett
Buggy Dude

Return to Buggies and Parts For Sale