Coming Home

2017 Labor Day Weekend
Kerrville, Texas

Moderator: Ken

Coming Home

Postby Bill K » 04 Mon Sep, 2017 4:42 pm

I hope everyone had a very safe trip home. I had an absolutely wonderful time getting to be with you all.

I left the hotel a little after 6:00 AM and was able to top out the tank just outside of Seguin.

But, I did notice the closer I got to Houston the more plentiful gas became. And, I was glad to get ahead of the terrible Houston-bound end of holiday traffic.
Dream It - Plan It - Build It
Bill K
Buggyholic

Re: Coming Home

Postby Bryan Porter » 04 Mon Sep, 2017 6:50 pm

We made it home safe had a long drive if I went over 55 in the motorhome it would overheat I think the thermostat is stuck and keeping the water from flowing at higher rpm's but we made it slow but sure!
Bryan Porter
Buggyholic

Postby yoboy » 04 Mon Sep, 2017 7:31 pm

We made it home around 4:00 today. No issues during our travel and as we made our way closer to Dallas more stations appeared to all have fuel supply.
yoboy
Buggyholic

Postby boltman » 04 Mon Sep, 2017 9:23 pm

Back in Highland Village again 6:00 PM. Terry and I were the last ones out of the RV park just behind Bryan. Found fuel in Kerrville and Hico.

Bill and Sandy..........WOW you all really put a good weekend together for us assembled vehicle lovers!!! Karen and I had a blast. Great road trips, great fellowship, great food, and some time to kick back and nap....WELL DONE AND THANK YOU!!!
boltman
Buggy Nut

Postby SergioF » 05 Tue Sep, 2017 12:07 pm

We made it home safe. I'm sorry we couldn't stay for the Sunday dinner, but we had a lot on our plate back at home.

Tina and I had an amazing time at the Roundup. The best part (besides the cruise) was seeing and visiting with all the great folks in the club. I can't wait until the next get together.
SergioF
Buggy Driver

Return to Roundup XI