Lodging

2020 Labor Day Weekend
September 4, 5 & 6
Kerrville, Texas

Moderator: Ken

Lodging

Postby Ken » 27 Sat Jun, 2020 10:20 am

Hello buggy friends,
As indicated earlier and thanks to Sandy and Richard Mechler, our host lodging will again be Y.O. Ranch Hotel in Kerrville, Texas.

For those RV'ing, I understand you all have different needs and desires and you may even have your "place" in the area. Previous years our group campers have used and enjoyed the Kerrville-Schreiner Park. This is a large, well maintained, city operated facility and it's not far from the YO Ranch Hotel.

Here is our group link for the YO Ranch Hotel Reservations. This link will load the discount code that Sandy Mechler negotiated and it will also automatically include a discount for the breakfast buffet! (Single $109, Double $119, Triple $129, Quad $139 with breakfast included)
Thank you Sandy and Richard for your time and effort so we can have a great worry free weekend!

It's a straight forward process, but there were a couple things I thought could be clarified, so please read through my notes on the below screen shots before or while you are reserving your room. Also, if you want to deviate from the Friday, September 4th check in and Monday September 7th check out, you would be better severed by calling the hotel directly. But be sure to give them our discount code "DUNE2021" or just "DUNE BUGGY CLUB". (Not sure why they used the DUNE2021 code, but it works)

Additionally, YO Ranch has agreed to providing our group with their standard 24 hour cancellation policy. This is a courtesy given the current situation as their normal "discounted rate" policy is no cancellation without penalty.

For those contacting the YO directly here is their details.
YO Ranch Hotel
Reservations: (830) 257-4440
2033 Sidney Baker St, Kerrville, TX 78028

Y.O. Ranch Hotel DUNE BUGGY CLUB reservation link process.

Ken
Site Admin

Re: Lodging

Postby Ken » 29 Mon Jun, 2020 2:26 pm

Has anyone made reservations? Did the information posted help? Let us know if you think something could be clearer or different.
In fact even if it was clear and helpful, post up that you're all set up with a room... it will probably encourage the procrastinators... you know who you you are. (Heath & Dave)
Ken
Site Admin

Postby Rick&Cyndi M » 01 Wed Jul, 2020 3:56 pm

I made our reservations today Ken, and reading all the way through your instructions beforehand made it very simple. We're set for the Roundup!

Rick
Rick&Cyndi M
Buggy Nut

Postby staggerwing » 03 Fri Jul, 2020 8:19 am

I made our reservations today Ken, and reading all the way through your instructions beforehand made it very simple. We're set for the Roundup!

Richard
staggerwing
Buggyholic

Postby Dave W » 07 Tue Jul, 2020 11:17 pm

I made my reservations today Ken (OK-actually last week), and reading all the way through your instructions beforehand made it very simple. I'm set for the Roundup!

Dave
Dave W
Buggy Nut

Postby Heathwerner » 24 Fri Jul, 2020 10:40 pm

I made our reservations today Ken, and reading all the way through your instructions beforehand made it very complicated so we made reservations at the "Brown Ranch" AKA Moms house. We're set for the Roundup!
Heathwerner
Buggy Nut

Postby yoboy » 29 Wed Jul, 2020 10:21 am

We have our room too. Thanks.
yoboy
Buggyholic

Postby lykos60 » 02 Sun Aug, 2020 1:18 pm

Got our room thanks for making it easy peezy !
lykos60
Buggy Builder

Postby Bill K » 10 Mon Aug, 2020 10:01 am

Got our room reserved.
Can’t wait to see everyone again. And, to get In Steering Wheel time with a group of Buggies winding through the Hill Country v
Dream It - Plan It - Build It
Bill K
Buggyholic

Postby Ken » 11 Tue Aug, 2020 7:32 pm

YO asks that we wear face masks/coverings while walking around inside the lobby. Once your at your destination they can come off. (But he also said they won't be the mask police unless someone complains). Also we can gather without masks with our group outside & at the pool.

Billy Gene's asks that we wear masks coming into the restaurant & if going to the restroom. Once inside our banquet room, masks can come off.
Ken
Site Admin

Postby Bill K » 27 Thu Aug, 2020 1:16 pm

I'm going to ask for understanding ahead of time. I will most likely be wearing a mask at the Meet & Greet. I know I'll probably feel like a "Fish out of Water", but at my age, and underlying conditions, I just can't afford to take a chance.
I'm not paranoid, but have to be cautious.
Dream It - Plan It - Build It
Bill K
Buggyholic

Postby Ken » 27 Thu Aug, 2020 1:34 pm

You'll get it from me. Can't wait to visit with you and your lovely wife. Been too long.
Ken
Site Admin

Return to Roundup XIV