Roll Call

2020 Labor Day Weekend
September 4, 5 & 6
Kerrville, Texas

Moderator: Ken

Roll Call

Postby Ken » 18 Tue Aug, 2020 8:46 am

OK< so no registration this event but Billy Gene's still wants a head count...
So far, I'm counting 29(+2 Sunday) persons and 15(+1 Sunday) buggy's?
This is just what I see here or have heard, please correct me if you know better....
Dang that's a great looking group of peoples right there.

I thought I'd break this into it's own post so it's easier to see.

Ken and Delia
Rick and Cyndi
Richard and Sandy
Bryan and Anne
Kieth Porter
Dave and Louanna
Heath and Shannon
Billie and Gloria
Charlie and Flo
Bill and Linda
Bob and Connie
Sergio and Tina
Jeff and Paula
Dan and Mary Ann
Bruce, Amalie and Brian
Sunday appearance by Bill and Johana, so one more buggy!

[Last edited by Ken on 03Sept2020]
Ken
Site Admin

Re: Roll Call

Postby Dave W » 18 Tue Aug, 2020 6:10 pm

Hi Ken,

My lady friend Louanna (Lou) is planning to attend as well.

I do have one problem. It seems to date a woman these days you have to provide them a fairly steep weekly payment. I've not dated for 31 years, and was not aware this was a rule. Silly me. Since this is eating into my retirement funds, I will be placing a "Please help Dave Date Lou" donation jar out at the Friday evening gathering. Unlike many establishments these days, I do accept bills and coins. Thanks in advance to the Texas Manx Dune Buggy Club for your help.

Looking forward to a great weekend!
Dave W
Buggy Nut

Postby Ken » 19 Wed Aug, 2020 12:15 pm

Thanks Dave. Even though we are not using a registration form, the restaurant and Mrs Brown are looking for head count.
I'm making a huge assumption that your friend is real. If she is and you have convinced her to join you for the weekend, please, please, please untie her and let her go!

As far as you paying a lady for her company, well, I don't think anyone here expected anything else. You'll get no funds from me. As I recall, and you agreed, I gave you great advice last weekend. Follow it and your life will always be less complicated! LOL
Ken
Site Admin

Postby Heathwerner » 19 Wed Aug, 2020 7:18 pm

Dave, I understand that you have been out of the dating loop for some time but I do believe you can break that down into an hourly rate instead of paying for the whole week................ That's just what I've heard.
Heathwerner
Buggy Nut

Postby Das Li'l Beast » 20 Thu Aug, 2020 4:58 pm

Bruce & Brian (oldest son in Austin) will be attending along with my wife Amal. Brain, is a serious car guy & be joining me in "Das Li'l Beast". Excited to make a road trip.
Das Li'l Beast
Buggy Driver

Postby staggerwing » 20 Thu Aug, 2020 5:26 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzz
staggerwing
Buggyholic

Postby cdmartin » 27 Thu Aug, 2020 8:42 am

Unfortunately we have to cancel our plans to come this year. I know y’all will have a wonderful Round up. Take lots of pictures.
Flo and Charley
cdmartin
Buggy Nut

Postby Bill K » 27 Thu Aug, 2020 1:11 pm

I do have one problem. It seems to date a woman these days you have to provide them a fairly steep weekly payment. I've not dated for 31 years, and was not aware this was a rule. Silly me. Since this is eating into my retirement funds, I will be placing a "Please help Dave Date Lou" donation jar out at the Friday evening gathering. Unlike many establishments these days, I do accept bills and coins. Thanks in advance to the Texas Manx Dune Buggy Club for your help.

No coins from me Dave. And, you can bet I'll let "Rodeo Rose" know about this. How can you be so unfaithful? I'm really disappointed in you. :lol:
Dream It - Plan It - Build It
Bill K
Buggyholic

Postby Bill K » 27 Thu Aug, 2020 1:27 pm

I have been knee deep in a kitchen remodel. As a result I've not had a lot of time to think about this year's Roundup. But, this morning it hit me: I am so excited and looking forward to getting to see all my wonderful Buggy Friends.

Man, if you are on the fence about attending, get off that fence, and come have the time time of your life. If you don't come you are gong to miss out on making some life-time memories.

And, Sandy and Ken, I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate you stepping up and keeping the proud tradition of the "BUGGY ROUNDUP" alive and well Words cannot express my gratitude.
Dream It - Plan It - Build It
Bill K
Buggyholic

Return to Roundup XIV